Home > > News
Even discloses its 4Q19 results
- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
Even announces its 4Q19 results
São Paulo, March 30, 2020 - Even Construtora e Incorporadora S.A. - EVEN (B3: EVEN3), with operations in São Paulo, Rio Grande do Sul and Rio de Janeiro and a focus on medium and high-end residential developments, announces its results for the fourth quarter of 2019 (4Q19) and 2019. The following consolidated financial and operating information, except where otherwise indicated, is presented in Reais (R$).
- Launches of R$ 808 million in 4Q19 and R$ 2 billion in the year, representing growth of 33% and 91% respectively, compared to the same period in 2018;
- Net Revenue of R$ 480 million in 4Q19 and R$ 1.9 billion in the year, growth of 22% and 30%, respectively;
- Gross Profit of R$ 114 million in 4Q19, an increase of 192% over 4Q18, with an expansion of 10 pp in gross margin, totaling 28.7%;
- Net Income of R$ 31 million in 4Q19, and R$ 119 million in 2019;
- Cash Generation of R$ 95.4 million in 4Q19, and R$ 276.7 million in the year;
- Leverage of 24.8% in 4Q19, vs. 41.1% in 4Q18;
- 7.4% ROE LTM.
In order to download the 4Q19 Earnings Release, please click here.
Even, aiming to ensure a fair disclosure of its results, also invites for the Conference Call:
Call in Portuguese with simultaneous translation to English
March 31, 2020
01:00 p.m. (New York time)
02:00 p.m. (Brasília time)
06:00 p.m. (London time)
Phone NY: +1 (929) 378-3440
Phone: +55 (11) 3127-4971
Replay: +55 11 3127-4999
Webcast: Click here
Replay: A conference call replay facility will be available until April 06, 2020.
CFO and Investor Relations Officer
Investor Relations Analyst
Even has been working in the real estate sector for more than 40 years and is one of the largest builders and developers in the metropolitan region of São Paulo. It is present, primarily and strategically, in the cities of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Porto Alegre. The company is vertically oriented, executing all development stages of its projects, from lot prospecting, property development and brokerage activities to the projects construction. Even owns two sales companies: Even Vendas and Even More, both of which operating in 100% of the Companys projects to sell units and providing exclusive services to Even. The Company follows sustainability principles in all of its business segments. Even believes that employing sustainability practices leads to less construction debris, increases the energy efficiency of its products and improves its image before clients and neighboring communities. Its shares are traded on the Novo Mercado Special Corporate Governance segment of the B3 - Brasil Bolsa Balcão, under the ticker EVEN3.