Preliminary 3Q13 Results: Launches of R$1.2 billion and Sales of R$1.4 billion in the first nine months of the year

Launches of R$1.2 billion and Sales of R$1.4 billion
in the first nine months of the year

Period projects deliveries with a PSV of R$1.1 billion

São Paulo, October 16, 2013 - Even Construtora e Incorporadora S.A. - EVEN (Bovespa: EVEN3), a builder and developer with operations in the states of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Rio Grande do Sul and Minas Gerais, focused on residential developments with units starting at R$250,000, announces its preliminary and unaudited data for launches, sales, deliveries and land acquisitions in 3Q13 and 9M13.

R$ million (% Even)

1Q13

2Q13

3Q131

9M131

Launches (PSV)

286

513

392

1,191

Contracted Sales

419

612

363

1,395

Sales-over-supply ratio (SOS)

18%

25%

16%

Launches¹
Five projects were launched in the third quarter, totaling R$392 million (Even‘s share), distributed across the states of São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. We closed the first nine months of 2013 with launches totaling R$1,191 million.

In the opening days of October, we approved projects totaling a PSV of R$608 million (Even‘s share), which will be launched next month, so the company´s expectation for annual launches remains unchanged.

Sales¹

Contracted sales totaled R$363 million (Even‘s share), R$92 million (25%) of which from projects launched in the quarter and the remaining R$271 million (75%) from units in inventory. The period sales-over-supply ratio (VSO) was 16%.
Total sales of R$1,395 million in the first nine months of 2013.

Landbank¹
In 3Q13, we acquired new sites with a combined PSV of R$171 million (Even‘s share). Including the acquisitions we made in the first nine months of the year, we reached a PSV of R$1,752 million.

Projects Delivered¹
In 3Q13, we delivered 9 projects (2,127 units) with a launch PSV of R$364 million (Even‘s share). As a result, in the first nine months we delivered 24 projects, totaling a launch PSV of R$1,084 million (Even‘s share) and 5,300 units.

¹Anaudited managerial figures, which may be subject to change.

To access the file in PDF, click here.

For further information, please contact our IR area:

Dany Muszkat
CFO and IRO

Ariel Mizrahi
Investor Relations Manager

Marcelo Pereira de Paula
Investor Relations Intern

IR Contact:
Phone: +55 11 3377-3777
Fax: +55 11 3377-3780
E-mail: ri@even.com.br
www.even.com.br/ir