Home > > News
EVEN announces its 1Q13 Results
- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
Even maintains operational and strategic consistency
São Paulo, May 8, 2013 - Even Construtora e Incorporadora S.A. - EVEN (BM&FBOVESPA: EVEN3), with operations in the states of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Rio Grande do Sul and Minas Gerais and a focus on residential developments with units priced above R$ 250,000, announces launch and sales data for the first quarter of 2013 (1Q13). The main Highlights of the period are the following:
- ROE LTM of 14.7%.
- Gross Margin (excluding financing) of 32.7, up 1.7 p.p. from 1Q12.
- Launches Speed-of-sales of 58%.
- Low Leverage Ratio (Net Debt / Shareholders‘ Equity) of 49.6%.
- Execution Capacity: 97% of projects executed by Even.
- Delivered inventory represents only 4% of total inventory and 7% will be delivered within this year.
- Land acquisitions of R$992 million in PSV (Even‘s share).
In order to download the 1Q13 Earnings Release, please click here.