Home > > News
Preliminary 1Q13 Results: Launches of R$286 million, sales of R$418 million and sales-over-supply ratio of 18%
- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
Launches of R$286 million, sales of R$418 million and sales-over-supply ratio of 18% in 1Q13
Period site acquisitions with a PSV of R$992 million
São Paulo, April 15, 2013 - Even Construtora e Incorporadora S.A. - EVEN (BM&FBovespa: EVEN3), a builder and developer with operations in the states of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Rio Grande do Sul and Minas Gerais, with a focus on residential developments with units priced up to R$500,000, announces preliminary and unaudited data for its launches, sales, land acquisitions and projects delivered in the first quarter of 2013 (1Q13).
R$ million (% Even)
Sales-over-supply ratio (SOS)
Four projects were launched in 1Q13, totaling R$286 million (Even’s share), distributed across the states of São Paulo and Rio Grande do Sul.
Contracted sales totaled R$418 million in the quarter (Even’s share), R$165 million (39%) of which from projects launched in the period and the remaining R$253 million (61%) from units in inventory.
The period sales-over-supply ratio (VSO) was 18%.
In 1Q13, we acquired new sites, with combined PSV of R$992 million (Even’s share).
In 1Q13, we delivered 2 projects (623 units) with launch PSV of R$112 million (Even’s share).
¹Anaudited managerial figures, which may be subject to change.
To access the file in PDF, click here.
For further information, please contact our IR area:
CFO and IRO
Investor Relations Manager
Marcelo Pereira de Paula
Investor Relations Intern