Preliminary 3Q12 Results: YTD launches of R$1.6 billion and VSO of 22% in 3Q12

Preliminary 3Q12 Results: YTD launches of R$1.6 billion and VSO of 22% in 3Q12

São Paulo, October 15, 2012 - Even Construtora e Incorporadora S.A. - EVEN (BM&FBovespa: EVEN3), a builder and developer with operations in the states of São Paulo, Minas Gerais, Rio de Janeiro and Rio Grande do Sul and with a focus on residential developments with units priced up to R$500,000, announces preliminary and unaudited data for its launches, sales and land acquisitions in 3Q12 and 9M12.

R$ million (% Even)

1Q12

2Q12

3Q121

9M121

October1

YTD1

Launches (PSV)

516

184

655

1,355

222

1,577

Contracted Sales

525

320

410

1,255

N/A

N/A

Sales-over-supply ratio (VSO)

28%

21%

22%

Launches¹
Nine projects were launched in the third quarter, totaling R$655 million (Even‘s share), distributed across the states of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Rio Grande do Sul.
Note that two projects with total PSV of R$222 million (Even‘s share) have already been launched in October, bringing YTD PSV launches to R$1.577 billion (Even‘s share).

Sales¹
Contracted sales totaled R$410 million in the third quarter (Even‘s share), R$220 million (54%) of which from projects launched in the quarter and the remaining R$190 million (46%), from units in inventory, totaling sales of R$1,255 million in the first nine months of 2012.
The period sales-over-supply ratio (VSO) was 22%.

Landbank¹
In the third quarter of 2012, seven sites with a combined PSV of R$893 million were acquired (Even‘s share). Considering the acquisitions made in the first nine months of the year, we recorded PSV of R$1.7 billion.

Projects Delivered¹
In the third quarter, we delivered 4 projects (561 units) with launch PSV of R$308 million (Even‘s share). As a result, in 9M12 we delivered 16 projects, totaling launch PSV of R$1.4 billion (Even‘s share) and 4,041 units, representing 78% of the deliveries planned for the year.

¹Anaudited managerial figures, which may be subject to change.

To access the file in PDF, click here.

For further information, please contact our IR area:

Dany Muszkat
CFO and IRO

Ariel Mizrahi
Investor Relations Manager

Marcelo Pereira de Paula
Investor Relations Intern

IR Contact:
Phone: +55 11 3377-3777
Fax: +55 11 3377-3780
E-mail: ri@even.com.br
www.even.com.br/ir