Home > > News
Even reaches 46% of its launch guidance for the year with SOS ratio of 29% in 2Q11
- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
Even launches R$643 million and sells R$405 million in 2Q11, reaching 46% of the launch guidance for 2011
Sales-over-supply ratio (VSO) of 29% in the quarter
São Paulo, July 13, 2011 - Even Construtora e Incorporadora S.A. - EVEN (BM&FBovespa: EVEN3), a builder and developer with operations in the states of São Paulo, Minas Gerais, Rio de Janeiro and Rio Grande do Sul and a focus on residential developments with units priced up to R$500,000, hereby announces preliminary and unaudited data for its launches, sales and land acquisitions in the second quarter of 2011.
In 2Q11, 10 projects with combined PSV of R$643 million (Even’s share) were launched, distributed in all regions where we operate (São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Rio Grande do Sul and Minas Gerais). In the first half of 2011, the launches amounted to R$921 million (Even’s share), which represents 46% of our launch guidance for the year.
Contracted sales totaled R$405 million (Even’s share) in the quarter, of which R$230 million (57%) was from projects launched in the period and the remainder, R$175 million (43%), was from units in inventory, totaling R$775 million of sales in the first half of 2011.
The sales-over-supply ratio (SOS) was 29% in the quarter.
In 2Q11, 8 new lots were acquired with combined PSV of R$776 million (Evens share). Considering the land acquisitions of the first six months of the year, we reached a potential sales value of R$1.7 billion.
¹ Management data, unaudited, subject to change
For further information, please click here.