Home > > News
Even reports 1Q11 Operational Preview- Sales-over-Supply Ratio of 32%
- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
Even launches R$278 million and sells R$369 million in 1Q11 of which R$244 million of inventories
Sales-over-supply ratio (VSO) of 32% in the quarter
In 1Q11, EVEN acquires land with potential sales value (PSV) of R$877 million
São Paulo, April 13, 2011 - Even Construtora e Incorporadora S.A. - EVEN (BM&FBovespa: EVEN3), with operations in the states of São Paulo, Minas Gerais, Rio de Janeiro and Rio Grande do Sul and a focus on residential developments with units priced up to R$500,000, hereby announces the unaudited preliminary data for its launches, sales and lot acquisitions in the first quarter of 2011.
In 1Q11, 6 projects with combined PSV of R$278 million were launched, distributed across all of the company‘s markets. Of the units launched in the quarter, 45% were sold in the same period.
Contracted sales came to R$369 million in the quarter, of which R$125 million (34%) was from projects launched in the period and the remainder, R$244 million (66%), was from units in inventory.
The sales-over-supply ratio (VSO) was 32% in the quarter.
In 1Q11, 14 new lots were acquired with combined PSV of R$877 million (Even‘s interest) in the four markets where we operate, of which 66% under the Even brand and 34% under the Open brand, in line with our strategy to diversify projects and to take advantage of the best market opportunities.
¹ unaudited managerial data; changes may occur
For further information, please click here.