Home > > News
Even posts record-high contracted sales of R$600.3 million in 3Q10
- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
Even posts record-high contracted sales of R$600.3 million in 3Q10 and launches of R$577.5 million, achieving 85% of its launch
guidance for the whole of 2010
Sales-over-supply ratio (VSO) of 37% in the quarter
In the period, EVEN acquires land with potential sales value (PSV) of R$798 million
São Paulo, October 12, 2010 - Even Construtora e Incorporadora S.A. - EVEN (Bovespa: EVEN3), a builder and developer with operations in the states of São Paulo, Minas Gerais, Rio de Janeiro and Rio Grande do Sul and with a focus on residential developments with units priced up to R$500,000, announces preliminary data for its launches, sales and lot acquisitions in the third quarter of 2010.
In 3Q10, projects with combined PSV of R$577.5 million were launched, distributed across São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Rio Grande do Sul. Of the units launched in the quarter, 60% were sold in the same period. In 9M10 period, Even reaches launches of R$1,281.8 million, of which 83% in projects with units priced up to R$500 thousand.
Contracted sales totaled R$600.3 million in the quarter, of which R$347.8 million (58%) was from projects launched in the period and the remainder, R$252.5 million (42%), was from units in inventory, bringing sales in the first nine months of the year to R$1,626.0 million. The sales-over-supply ratio (VSO) was 37% in the quarter.
In 3Q10, new lots were acquired with combined PSV of R$798 million (Even‘s interest), of which 48% was classified under the Even segment and 52% under the Open segment, in line with our strategy to diversify projects across segments and to take advantage of excellent opportunities as they arise.
¹ Management data, subject to change.
For further information, please click here.