Home > > News
Even announces its 1Q07 Earnings Release
- Decrease font
- Increase font
- Send to a friend
Click here to bookmark this page
Customize your Bookmarks:
- Type the name of the page the way you would like it to appear in "My Bookmarks";
- Click in the "Add as My Bookmarks" button.
To choose your favorite sessions, please click here.
EVEN´S NET REVENUE ENDS FIRST QUARTER OF 2007 WITH AN 88.6% INCREASE IN NET INCOME IN RELATION TO THE SAME PERIOD A YEAR AGO
Gross Margin reaches 37.9%, 9.9 p.p. higher than in 1Q06
São Paulo, May 14, 2007 – Even Construtora e Incorporadora S.A. – EVEN (Bovespa: EVEN3), one of the largest developers and constructors in Brazil, focused on commercial and residential projects for the upper middle- and middle-income segments, announces its results for the first quarter of 2007 (1Q07). The financial and operating information herein, except where otherwise stated, is in Brazilian Reais (R$) and in accordance with the Brazilian Accounting Practices.
- Even concluded its IPO, issuing 40,000,000 common shares till May 2007 and converting debentures to 8,276,150 shares, adding cash totaling R$507.6 million to its capital.
- The Company´s Net revenue stood at R$ 69.5 million: 88.6% higher than the same period in 2006.
- Gross Margin reached 37.9%, 9.9 p.p. over the amount registered in the 1Q06.
- Contracted sales reached R$ 212.4 million (up by 58% on the 1Q06).
- The Company´s Land Bank reached a PSV of R$ 3,276.9 million in launches.
- Even continued its strategy of geographical expansion by:
- Entering into a partnership with Capuche, in Natal , RN for its operations in the north east region.
- Jointly starting business with Brisa in the metropolitan region of Belo Horizonte .
- Acquiring land in São José dos Campos , SP, to develop its own project.
- Increase in selling expenses as a percentage of Net Revenue to 13.1% in 1Q07, due to the recognition of expenses with launches prior to their revenues
- Increase in general and administrative expenses to R$ 7.6 million in 1Q07, anticipating the structure required by the Company for expected growth
- Non-recurring taxes affected the results by R$ 3.1 million in 1Q07
For further information, please click here.